GRASSROOTS AND LIVE OAKS
A daily walk with Mary Ruth in Brazoria County

Hello, I'm Mary Ruth Rhodenbaugh of Wild Peach, Texas. My grandfather and father were both county commsissioners in Brazoria County. I want to follow in their footsteps and represent the people of precinct 4 on Commissioners Court. Join me here for my daily campaign observations, announcements and ramblings. Let's make our county as good for everyone, every day, as it was for me growing up here in the place where Texas began...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Please remember your elderly and shut-ins who cannot physically get to the polling place

How To Get An Application For Ballot By Mail
Or An FPCA For Overseas Voters

  • Click on the correct link below.
  • Print the form.
  • Fill out the form.
  • Mail OR Fax your application to the Clerk's Office.

The deadline for receiving mail applications is October 31, 2006.

By Mail:

Early Voting Clerk
111 E. Locust #200
Angleton, TX 77515

By Fax:

979-864-1011

Application for a Ballot by Mail

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/a5-14.pdf

FPCA Application

http://www.fvap.gov/pubs/onlinefpca.pdf






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home